ALIPA is committed to the continuous increase of standards in loading , transport, unloading and storage of aliphatic isocyantes through the value chain. The ALIPA Assessment serves to support users of alipahtic isocyanates monomers to evaluate their bulk unloading facilities.
- TÜV Rheinland offers courses to certify experts on the Safe Use of Diisocyanates in cooperation with ISOPA/ALIPA
- ISOPA/ALIPA and TÜV Rheinland join forces to promote diisocyanates training
- Initial comments on Commission’s proposal to establish a new OEL for diisocyanates
- ISOPA/ALIPA and secova cooperate on diisocyanates training
- ISOPA/ALIPA and BERNER announce licence agreement on the SafeUseDiisocyanates.eu training platform