ALIPA is committed to the continuous increase of standards in loading , transport, unloading and storage of aliphatic isocyantes through the value chain. The ALIPA Assessment serves to support users of alipahtic isocyanates monomers to evaluate their bulk unloading facilities.
- ISOPA/ALIPA and BERNER announce licence agreement on the SafeUseDiisocyanates.eu training platform
- New requirements for suppliers on the labelling of diisocyanates in the EU under Regulation (EU) 2020/1149
- The new edition of the Bulk Guidelines is available now
- Trainings for diisocyanates users go live!
- Trainings for diisocyanates users going live in English on 1 November 2021