ALIPA is committed to the continuous increase of standards in loading , transport, unloading and storage of aliphatic isocyantes through the value chain. The ALIPA Assessment serves to support users of alipahtic isocyanates monomers to evaluate their bulk unloading facilities.
- ALIPA/ISOPA continue their successful campaign to provide the mandatory training under REACH for the safe use and handling of Diisocyanates
- Adhesives and Sealants training courses now available in 24 languages
- ISOPA/ALIPA Introduces Train-the-Trainer Training on the Safe Use of Diisocyanates
- Tutorial video on how to create an admin account on Diisocyanates Training Platform
- Tutorial video on how to book a training on SafeUseDiisocyanates.eu